Beware the Ides of March, my friends. Beware.
On March 15, I officially kicked off my "I'm done popping out children and I'm sick of being fat" diet. It's the Eat to Live diet that many in my family have thrived on (including myself before I had to quit when I found out I was pregnant with Nathan several years back). It's a difficult diet to stick to, but I'm very motivated.
My official goal this year was to lose 20 lbs before we moved into our Springville house. Very attainable. Or so I thought. I was doing SO well, exercising every single day, waking up super early before the kids got up. But then I got sick, so I took a few days off. And then Isaac got sick, which meant I was up all night and couldn't get up early, and then Nathan got sick, and then Isaac got sicker, and then I was "sleeping" in the hospital, and then it was time to move. And I hadn't even caught my breath for long enough to LOOK at my treadmill, let alone push any of its fancy buttons.
And now, my treadmill is far, far away. So, obviously, I won't be losing my 20 lbs by running right now. Hence the diet. It's a very extreme measure for someone like me--you know, gluttonous and lazy--but it simply has to be done. So, beware the Ides of March indeed. They will make me BRUTALLY HOT. Right? Or at least not quite so fat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok share the diet! I need to loose 20 L-B's too! Maybe we can motivate each other from afar . . . like call and leave each other nasty messages about our big butts or something! Hahah just kidding. but not about the sharing the diet part!!
Post a Comment