Okay, I think I'm only posting right now because it's about that time again. But I have nothing to say.
We had yet another realtor come by on Saturday. Of the four we've dealt with, I like him best, by far. And not just because he thinks I can get what I want out of my house! (Everyone else was telling us way less than we were hoping for...) We'll make a final decision by tomorrow. The decision may seem obvious to you, but one of the other realtors is my brother-in-law, and we don't want to step on family's toes, doncha know...
And, you may not think that this is news, but Isaac is sick. Apparently, Isaac is always sick. But this is a new kind of sick. He has a nasty fever, terrible "digestive" problems, shall we say (I'm trying not to gross anyone out here...), he's not interested in eating, and he's become very lethargic--like a blob, not a person. He has such a vibrant and joyful personality normally. It makes me very sad.
So back to the doctor we go.
Meanwhile, I have to move out of this place! We're moving into my in-laws on Wednesday. That's day after tomorrow. And it's hard to get much done when I spend my life in doctor's offices, pharmacies, and hospitals!!! Surely, winter will end soon and everyone will be well. RIGTHT??!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I went to your blog site (is that what it's called?), learned that you've been poisoning your littlest boy again, and wrote you a "comment" of sympathy and Sound Advice, and then tried to "publish" it--if THAT's the term. And all I got was static and frustration and sharp electronic reprimands for the ignorant ways I was trying to do things.
I'm still learning how to do email. Do you REALLY expect me to learn blogcommentpublishing at my age?
Can I be helpful to you tomorrow? I have a free day, though I think Mom will be needing the car (yes, alas, we are true dinosaurs--a ONE-car family!), at least in the afternoon. Let me know if I can be useful.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment