Shoot. I had really planned to make these entertaining, but it just ain't happening. But here's one more thing about me. I'm obsessed with endings. I can't start a TV show and not watch it to the end. Same with movies and books. EVEN IF I'M NOT ENJOYING THE STORY! I just can't let go and not know how it turns out. So now I have learned that I have to be careful of what I START watching or reading, knowing that I have wasted so much of my life on shows or books that were of no value whatsoever, simply because I HAVE to know how it ends.
I get this from my Dad, I think. He's just like me on this. My Mom can start something and walk away from it with no problem. Brian is just like my Mom in that way. People who don't have this obsessive need to see how something ends don't understand those of us who do--they just see us wasting a lot of time.
However, in my case, this does not translate over to projects. I have billions of unfinished projects strewn all over my house. No, for me, it is simply storylines that get me all crazy and obsessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment