

This is my little Nathan. Nathan was born with black hair but, as you can see, he is now actually lighter than any of my other kids. However, his skin is more olive and his eyes are green. Nathan is 20 months old now. He is starting to speak and sing and his real personality is coming out.
It must be emphasized that this little boy is a great big stinker! He is so funny and he keeps us in stitches--all the while causing trouble. He gets away with murder because he is so ridiculously charming. Nathan's hobbies include stealing trains from Blake, necklaces from Maddie, rattles from Isaac, and Mommy's cell phone.

3 comments:
Bru hahahaha. Now you will learn the evils of blogging . . . such as hyperlinks and other fun things!
haha. Are you volunteering to teach me? Excellent!
Wow. I have not seen your kids since that lunch at La Dolce Vita...I'm pretty sure Nathan was an infant. It's amazing how they can look like two different people at the same time. Awww, I can watch 'em grow up in pictures!!
Post a Comment