As you probably know by now, I am a coupon FANATIC. I love, love, love coupons. And, lucky for you, every once in a while I find a coupon that simply must be shared. You DEFINITELY want to click on this one:
Free Chocolate Bar
This coupon will give you a free choxie bar at Target. You can generate as many as you would like to. I took five coupons to Target last night. Choxie comes in very, well, exotic flavors. Each candy bar retails for $2 each. I got myself a milk chocolate truffle and a dark chipotle chocolate. Yeah. The chipotle chocolate was.... interesting. I got Brian a key lime chocolate truffle. He liked it a lot. I saw that there was a spot for raspberry truffles (doesn't that sound divine!?), but they were all gone. (I live in a very coupon-oriented area, so when there's a good coupon floating around, the shelves are usually pretty bare....)
You won't find this link anywhere else by doing a search. You gotta have insider couponing friends like me! Aren't you glad you're reading this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooooh, chocolate. Chocolate is good. Free chocolate is even better.
Post a Comment