Madeleine




Madeleine is our resident Princess. Her Majesty loves all things Princess, Barbie, or Ballerina related. She turned 5 in December and she is an excellent Mother Hen to her three little brothers. I don't know what I would do without her and her help!
Maddie is attending the same preschool as Blake, but in a different (older) class. She has really begun to grasp basic reading skills! And she's learning math, science, and art as well. It's amazing what a sponge her little brain is! She is also still very much involved in ballet--throwing her whole soul into it. Everything about Maddie is "girly"--where she gets it, I don't know. But it's so entertaining!


And now you've met the whole clan! And now I promise that not ALL of my posts will be about my children. However, since taking care of them all day is what I do, and when you have four kids in four years, you can bet that they occupy most of my time and thoughts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has the most beautiful eyes--besides you, of course!