RSV


Nothing in the world is quite like watching your baby gasp and wheeze and struggle for air. Our little tiny Isaac has come down with RSV and bronchiolitis. Since he's so young and he was born early, this can be cause for great concern. Fortunately, he doesn't need to be in the hospital--we're able to treat him at home. This thing attached to his face is a nebulizer--it turns liquid medicine into vapor for him to breathe in. The machine runs for about 15 minutes each time and we need to put it on him 4-6 times a day--that comes to one to one and a half hours every day. And the poor little guy hates it so much. He fights and screams through all the treatments. Sigh. And, to top it off, both of his little ears are infected.

Have I mentioned before that life just isn't always very easy for Isaac?

2 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon. And thanks for the chocolate coupon! I am so all over it!

Anonymous said...

he looks like a tough little fighter pilot. Even if he hates it...